SOFT LOGIC ACADEMY


Direct Placement

SoftLogic Academy is one of the Training cum Placement Company which offers free placement services not only to its students but also to qualified and certified students from other institutes absolutely free of cost. We have tie up with 200+ companies and requirements from these companies for skilled and qualified professionals are enormous. We have a minimum of one campus drive per week from one of our client companies and we line up our students and other qualified professionals for the same. That is the primary reason for us to conduct Interviews almost all days in a week, 365 days in a year. We do not mind placing students from other Institutes as long as they are strong in technology . Our prime aim is to provide on time service to our client companies.


Moreover we are happy in giving life to qualified youths and we do not discriminate them as our students and outside students. According to us there are only two category of Freshers--- QUALIFIED AND UNQUALIFIED. Qualified freshers, we directly Place them in their core field. Unqualified Freshers, we Train and Place them in their core field. No matter what, CAREER IS GUARANTEED through us.

"Tune your ears to few of the testimonials we received from our students."

From: sakthi vel.g [mailto:mailtosakthig@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2010 9:38 AM
To: placements@softlogicacademy.com
Subject: Thanks to SoftLogic
Thanks to SoftLogic Academy and Mr.Vijayabaskar. I am not a student of SoftLogic Academy. I had already completed DOTNET course. I did not get a job after finishing the course. I approached SoftLogic Academy. They conducted Interview and found me fit in the technology and processed me directly to the Placement Team.I gave my resume to them and within few weeks I got placed in CMC Limited, a TATA Enterprise.Thank you so much for this courtesy extended by SoftLogic Academy without expecting any monetary benefit.
From: mani kv [mailto:mani_sacs@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2010 9:33 PM
To: placements@softlogicacademy.com
Subject: Thanks a lot to SoftLogic
I did CCNA certification in NIIT but they didn't arrange any placements for me. I came to SoftLogic Academy for Interview. They found me fit in CCNA and I was sent to Placement department directly. Now I am placed in WIPRO Technologies through SOFTLOGIC placement cell. Thanks to the Placement Team and SoftLogic for the support extended to my career, even though I am not a student of your academy.
From: vasanth kumar [mailto:vasanth_oriyur@yahoo.co.in]
Sent: Friday, September 10, 2010 10:39 AM
To: placements@softlogicacademy.com
Subject: Thanks letter
I got a job in Awata Soft Systems as a PHP Developer. I am not a SoftLogic student, but SoftLogic arranged this job for me. Iam really thankful to SoftLogic Academy for giving this opportunity. Thanks for your support.
From: B.Gopala krishnan [mailto:bgokulb@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, September 05, 2010 11:17 AM
To: placements@softlogicacademy.com
Subject: Thank you
I am very obliged to you for getting me a job in my desired networking field. Getting a job as a fresher in networking field is very difficult and I would like to thank SoftLogic Academy Placement Team to achieve my dream career, though I was a student of NIIT. I was supported with placements without any expectations. I am very happy and am thankful for these good deeds of SoftLogic of giving placement for freshers. I thank everybody in SoftLogic for supporting me to achieve my dream career.